Saturday 24 November 2012

Bloom Gain

You're my whole new world~LadyYouTube here and today,I'll be reviewing Gain's Bloom! This mv was released on October 4th with over 4400000 views.

Gain is a solo artist who is a part of k-pop group,Brown Eyed Girls or BEG for short. BEG is well known for their song Abracadabra.

This music has a certain theme of cuteness in it as well as a hint of cheekiness in it(as expected from a BEG member). Though the intro is a bit long so i found myself skipping though the mv.

Overall,the song and mv are a perfect match and fits well. I give this mv a 8/10.

Sorry,i haven't been updating lately -.- I'll try my best to update sooner. In the meantime, i'm going to pick one k-pop mv out of three choices to review. The choices are:
                  Only One BoA  

                                              Dazzling Girl Shinee   

                                         I don't need a man Miss A

Choose well! ^.-~ And keep fighting!

Can't Speak,can't speak~
LadyYouTube :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment