Thursday 8 November 2012

Flower Power & All my love is for you Snsd

I know what you're thinking. Two k-pop songs??? Well, i thought why not?This video was released on October 31st 2012 with over 6000000 views.

This song has an electric feel to it with a steady flow. Personally, I never expect this sort of song from Girl's Generation.

This song was ok but i needed more. I couldn't hear any difference in their voices at all plus i think this song isn't their style. I give this song a 6/10.

Now on to All my love is for you! This video is also by Girls Generation. This song was released September 3rd 2012 with over 7000000 views!

I thought that this was amazing. I could just feel their voices go though my brain and out as if it's floating. I think that this song is more suited their voices than Flower Power.

The music video is simple and relaxed which fitted the song.I give this song a 9/10!

Nothing left to lose~
LadyYoutube~ :D   

No comments:

Post a Comment